We always keeps our eyes and ears open for those people who understand how powerful data can be for organisations, when managed properly, and who do not get swayed by ‘sexy’ software when the input data cannot be relied upon.
- Passionate about data and how it can improve the performance of organisations?
- Irritated by the lack of structure and consistency in approaches to data quality management?
- Frustrated by the tolerance/acceptance of poor data?
- Interested in the human and organisational aspects of data?
- Concerned about the protection and management of personal and sensitive data?
- A data management consultant or interested in becoming one?
- Able to based in London or the Midlands of the UK with some opportunities for travel?
- Perhaps someone who has experience of data management in transport/ utilities/ infrastructure or awareness of BIM?
- Looking for a challenging and rewarding consultancy role?
If so, then why not get in contact (email@example.com) so we can explore our shared passion for data in more detail?