Ensuring that your staff have the skills needed to excel at their roles is essential to support organisational objectives and training is an essential part of this. When choosing a trainer, it is important to know that they are experienced at the subjects they are leading – all our trainers are experienced practitioners in the subject and deliver training as part of their role. We do not use ‘general’ trainers who have lots of training experience, but no detailed subject experience.
Our current schedule of public courses is detailed below:
In addition to our public courses detailed above, we are able to provide a number of courses ‘in-house’ covering a range of topics. These range from data quality management to report writing and meeting skills. The full list of available courses is here.
All our trainers are experienced practitioners who do training as one aspect of their role.
Testimonials from delegates include:
- “A lot of knowledge and real world experience”
- “Provided a great insight into all data issues showcasing real world experience”
- “Very experienced, capable, able to respond and expand on question responses”
- “Really insightful and engaging. Really good examples that made concepts easy to grasp and understand”
- “Good knowledge and experience from all, which opened up some useful discussions”
Many of our courses are run from our head office in Lichfield – our spacious meeting room is equipped with a fixed screen and plenty of whiteboards and flipcharts. Lichfield is easy to get to from many parts of the UK and provides a pleasant location to explore during breaks.
We can also run courses on client sites or other venues, as required.