Through our extensive experience with a range of large organisations we understand the importance of delivering business change through projects. DPA work collaboratively with our clients to ensure the necessary changes are identified, planned and delivered.
We work with our clients to understand their needs and integrate into their project teams to use our expertise to deliver successful projects.
We help to set the direction, enable the change and then can hand over ongoing delivery to core team members. We utilise a range of our services as part of long term project support and delivery.
Examples of project support we’ve provided include:
- Assessment of existing software and data ‘landscape’ for the civil assets of a large transport utility
- Development of overall data requirements for a number of major infrastructure projects and asset owners
- Assessment of approaches to information security, particularly compliance to PAS 1192-5, for a major infrastructure project
- Development and delivery of business change messages
- Development and implementation of data governance approaches for a range of major asset owning organisations
- Support to Proof of Concept projects to provide time limited assessments of the suitability of new technologies and approaches
- Specification of a virtual call centre and running of structured procurement process for a large resource processing charity
- Development of guidance documentation to train wider organisational stakeholders about the use of asset management and BIM approaches for a large infrastructure and services group