Since we have been running our data quality course for some time, we decided that it was time for a full update and refresh of the course. This has now been completed and we have just ‘road-tested’ the new exercises with the help of D-Coded Insights. Adrianne Carter from D-Coded stated that “the way the exercises build up is a really good way to help ensure that delegates understand the content of the course”.
This one-day course is aimed at people responsible for data management within an organisation, data stewards and data analysts. The course covers:
- The nature of enterprise data
- Explores why data is difficult to manage and the generic types of data quality problem
- Explains the key elements of ISO 8000 Part 150 and related data management techniques
- Uses our unique Data Zoo concept to explore attitudes towards data
- Provides tools and techniques to implement a coherent data governance approach
The course enables delegates to develop pragmatic, eﬀective and sustainable approaches to data quality management and data governance that can expand as organisational capabilities improve
Get in contact if you are interested in finding out more….